Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creative Memories Virtual Crop

Did any of you play along with the recent Creative Memories Virtual Crop this past weekend?  I did and loved following along with the cues.  I got a good number of pages done.  I was sort of cheating because I was playing in digital but the important thing is to make progress and get those pages done, right?  I thought I'd share some of them with you here.
Using a Magazine layout for inspiration
Inspiration from Vegetarian times to make
the layout to the left
Scraplifting from the Project Center
















Making pinwheels, coffee colored papers, and spring


Using "scraps"

Pinterest inspiration
Using their sketch for inspiration



















If you didn't make the crop, don't worry!  The challenges can still be found on the CM Traditional 411 Blog.  There is so much inspiration there!  And you can see all the other great projects made with these cues here.








No comments:

Post a Comment